As a Construction Subcontractor with a rapidly growing company you have the potential to stay busy year round doing Single Family Residential Rehab work. This Licensed Subcontractor role is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of our resident's single family homes at all times as well as doing the initial REHAB during the construction stage. We are currently looking for ALL CONSTRUCTION TRADES. You will facilitate and correct all repairs associated with a specific work order. This can include routine and/or emergency repairs. This is a skilled trade's customer service position. As a Licensed Subcontractor you manage your schedule, method and manner of how the work is completed within scope of work orders under the care of a designated Project Manager.
These positions are within the counties in and around the Orlando area.
PLEASE RESPOND IN ENGLISH ONLY, HOWEVER BILINGUAL APPLICANTS NEEDED.
- Within an assigned region, be able to work independently to complete residential repairs and rehab.
- Use independent judgment to analyze, troubleshoot and complete repairs in the home specifically stated in the work orders.
- Good knowledge of construction methods and equipment.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- 5 years of experience in residential remodeling or rehab.
- MUST HAVE GENERAL LIABILITY AND WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE.
- MUST HAVE A STATE LICENSE (If applicable).
- Provide your own tools.
- Computer skills in electronic work order systems desirable.
- Valid Florida Driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Present a professional appearance to residents.
- The ability to articulate in English in both verbal and written forms